“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” – Shannon L. Alder
Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to post something very different from my older posts. We all have a void in our lives which needs to be filled up with loads of happiness. So, to know 5 ways how to be happier, keep reading. 🙂
1. Have less expectations. Having less expectations from everything and everybody helps in giving a higher satisfaction when you get something which results in more happiness. Keep working hard to achieve your goals and be ambitious. But, learn to enjoy the results as well. If you are not able to meet up the target, then worrying is not going to lead you to anywhere. Be happy with whatever you got and try harder next time.
2. Stop stalking people on social media. People generally have a more happening life on social media than in real. Say, you have a 1000 friends on facebook. And when you log on, you see 100 of them posting happy and happening stuff while you are going through a bad day. Hold on! What about the other 900? They might be having a day like yours, or maybe even worse. Log on to instagram and you see posts of your friends partying, eating at fancy restaurants or travelling to exotic locations and you feel that you have the most boring life ever. But, we all know that the best memories of our lives are the ones we don’t have pictures of. So ditch out that smartphone and enjoy more of real life.
3. Stay away from toxic people. We all have at least one of those in our life who happens to ruin our mood no matter what. Bullies or nosy people or bossy people who happen to surround us everywhere can’t just stand to see happiness in us. Just stay away from them. You don’t want that much of negativity in your life.
4. Stay close to happy people. Again, we have at least a person in our life who always makes us happy. It can be somebody who is very motivating or somebody who always happens to be jolly. Happiness is contagious. If you spend more time hanging around this person or talking to this person, you tend to be happier.
5. Stay healthy. Everybody knows that a healthy body always has a healthy mind. Eat healthy, workout, meditate, have good sleep and you can find the happy hormones boosting up.
Hope you enjoyed reading this. Follow my blog for more.